Skip to Content
[ MCT Home Page |
Bus Services |
MCT Trails |
Contact MCT |
MCT Info ]
Attention All MCT Passengers:
Beginning Sunday, May 8, 2011, MCT will implement the following service adjustments:
#2 Granite City Shuttle:
- Re-route the #2 in West Granite City to operate on Walnut instead of Olive to serve Amsted
Rail. Also in West Granite, re-route to travel on Jefferson, instead of Leyden.
#5 Tri-City Regional:
- Re-route the #4 in Madison to travel on Iron Street instead of 13th to avoid streets that are being repaired.
#6 Roxana-South Roxana:
- Shift the times that the northbound #5 serves the Market & Meridocia neighborhood in Madison to improve schedule
reliability at Granite City Station.
#14X Highland-Troy Express:
- Serve the new Wood River Aldi on Lakin on southbound trips.
#15 Collinsville Shuttle:
- Add a #14X trip at 3:50 p.m. to accommodate increasing ridership.
Shift 3:35 trip to 3:30, and shift 3:45 trip to 3:40, creating 10 minute service from 3:30-4:00.
- Remove low performing 3:15 p.m. #14X trip from Emerson Park.
#16X Edwardsville-Glen Carbon Shuttle:
- Run all #15 trips that serve Sanford Brown into the parking lot and past the front door
during school hours.
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-931-7433, Option #3.
- Remove low performing 8:20 a.m. #16X trip to Emerson Park.