[ Skip to Content |
Graphics Version ]
[ MCT Home Page |
Bus Services |
MCT Trails |
Contact MCT |
MCT Info ]
January 2021 Service Change
The following changes will take place at the January 10, 2021 Service Change. Please contact MCT Dispatch for questions at 618-797-4636 (INFO).
Timetables that reflect all the upcoming Service Change adjustments can be found on the Schedules and Maps page.
- #1 Riverbend: Reinstate the 5:33 a.m. weekday southbound trip from Alton Station, and the 6:48 a.m. weekday northbound trip from Granite City Station.
- #6 Roxana – Pontoon Beach: Reinstate the 4:35 a.m. weekday southbound trip from Wood River Station to Gateway Commerce Center, and the 5:47 a.m. weekday northbound trip from Liberty and Chain of Rocks.
- #15 East Collinsville Shuttle: Discontinue service between Claremont Ct. and Pennsylvania Ave. Introduce new service to Orchard Shopping Center (Dollar General, Ruler Foods, etc).
- #19 Edwardsville - Collinsville: Shift route from Linden St. to Schwarz St. in Edwardsville.
- #20 Granite City – Pontoon Beach Shuttle: End last two Sunday northbound trips at Liberty and Chain of Rocks.