Skip to Content
[ MCT Home Page |
Bus Services |
MCT Trails |
Contact MCT |
MCT Info ]
Approved January 2019 Service Change
The Madison County Transit Board of Trustees approved the following service changes at October 25, 2018 board meeting.
Changes will take effect Sunday, January 13, 2019.
#2 Granite City Shuttle[PDF]
#10 STATE & ELM SHUTTLE:[PDF]
- Introduce service to Ruler Foods and neighboring businesses.
#15 East Collinsville Shuttle[PDF]
- Restore 30-minute service between MCT Alton Station and Godfrey Walmart.
- Restore transfer opportunities to the #1, #8, #9 and #11 at MCT Alton Station, eliminating wait times.
- Maintain transfers to the #7 and #8 at Alton Regional Multimodal Transportation Center.
- Maintain service at Alton Square, Beverly Farm, Bachmann Homes, Pierce Lane group home, Godfrey Schnucks, Walmart, and Lewis & Clark Community College.
- Discontinue service to former Shop ‘n Save on Vandalia.
- Introduce service to the shopping center near Walmart Neighborhood Market on Beltline.
- Extend six additional trips to the Maryville YMCA to accommodate passenger requests.