#16 EDWARDSVILLE – GLEN CARBON SHUTTLE:
#17 COUGAR SHUTTLE:
- Increase service to the May Apartments by increasing the number of daily weekday trips from 13 to 19.
- Increase the number of Saturday trips to May Apartments from 0 to 10 trips.
#22 UNIVERSITY SHUTTLE:
Simplify and improve Weekday/Academic service between Cougar Village and Peck Hall.
- 7:00 am – 7:13 pm: 10 min frequency
- 7:20 pm – 10:13 pm: 20 min frequency
- 10:13 pm – 11:49 pm: 60 min frequency
- Maintain hourly Saturday service between Cougar Village and Peck Hall 7:32 am – 11:50 pm.
Introduce hourly Sunday service on the #17. Currently there is not service on Sundays:
- 7:32 am – 7:45 pm: 60 min frequency
- Maintain hourly service on Weekday Breaks and Weekday Summer from 6:32 pm – 11:49 pm.
- Off campus service to Downtown and Esic operated by proposed #22 route (see below).
- Develop new #22 route, which operates Weekday/Academic, 30-minute service between Downtown Edwardsville, Esic, and SIUE.
- Introduce new Weekday Academic 60-minute service to the 552 beds at Axis Apartments, and the 644 beds at Century Drive Apartments on IL-157.
- Maintain hourly Saturday service between Downtown Edwardsville, Esic and SIUE, 7:15 am – 12:07am.
- Introduce hourly Sunday service between Downtown Edwardsville, Esic and SIUE, 7:15 am – 8:02 pm.
- No service to Axis or Century Drive on Weekends, Summer Semester, or Weekday Breaks.
- Eliminate low performing route segment on Myrtle, Randle, and Union.